1. VERILY thus saith the Lord unto you, my servant Lyman: Your sins are forgiven you, because you have obeyed my voice in coming up hither this morning to receive counsel of him whom I have appointed.
2. Therefore, let your soul be at rest concerning your spiritual standing, and resist no more my voice.
3. And arise up and be more careful henceforth in observing your vows, which you have made and do make, and you shall be blessed with exceeding great blessings.
4. Wait patiently until the solemn assembly shall be called of my servants, then you shall be remembered with the first of mine elders, and receive right by ordination with the rest of mine elders whom I have chosen.
5. Behold, this is the promise of the Father unto you if you continue faithful.
6. And it shall be fulfilled upon you in that day that you shall have right to preach my gospel wheresoever I shall send you, from henceforth from that time.
7. Therefore, strengthen your brethren in all your conversation, in all your prayers, in all your exhortations, and in all your doings.
8. And behold, and lo, I am with you to bless you and deliver you forever. Amen.